Monday, August 11, 2008

Day 3: Placemat Purses

I love place mats! Well, let me rephrase that, I love cute ones! I don't like to eat on the cute ones cause then you could spill on the them, possibly staining them. And then you would have to remember not to use the side you stained, assuming that it didn't soak through and stain both sides, and that is just too much work. So I am a little wacky but give me a break!
I love this one, it's just one place mat and the straps are long enough to put over your shoulder. I made one just like this for a friend for a secret santa thing this christmas. I made this one so I could have a new scripture bag, and I think that makes 1, 2, 3..., 4, 5, 6, no just five. What can I say?
This one is made of two, and again the straps are long enough to go over the shoulder. The fringe was already on there. Shelice is going to use this as a purse.

****For instructions on how to make these purses leave a comment or shoot us an email craftswithSandE@gmail.com!

-Ellie

No comments: