Thursday, July 31, 2008

Holy COW!

I knew I had great friends, really I did, but after making two pick up's today...I'm floored! I'm so blessed with generous friends. I should have taken a picture of the back of my van...we had to put the seats down and we still had things all piled on top of each other. One awesome friend even "forced" me to take the awesome organizers you see everything in. I know these pictures aren't the best, but I had to at least give you some idea of the haul from today. Let the fun begin!

As a bonus my boys got in the crafting mood. One is making a popsicle stick box for his dum dum wrapper collection. The other is making a house...nice framing job, don't ya think. Notice the fence he's started too .
............ding dong! .........we interrupt this post for another donation....another generous friend just gave us a bunch of batting, fun fabric and felt. I seriously feel like it's Christmas!

No comments: