Friday, August 1, 2008

Day 1: Stamp Cards!

Love these cards, I just used the same stamp over and over! Just made a set of three and tied them together!


I loved this little girl! I got out the brown stamp pad and white cards! And since I love brown and pink I HAD to tie it with a pink ribbon!

While I was looking through what I had I found my new favorite thing.It's a watermark stamp pad from VersaMark! All I did was put this M stampon the pad and then on to the card and look at how cute it is!

Just a cute olive green card and black ink. And matching envelopes of course!



When my mom was a leader in Young Womens she bought the value stamps. I found them and then found stamp pads of the value colors. I made a set for each of my old Young Womens leaders.



Our first guest crafter, Heather, was here today and made some cards too! Just some cards, vellum quotes, and some ribbons made these cards so cute!

-Ellie

1 comment:

Frances said...

Great cards! Thanks for the cyber visit and comment!